Thursday 24 December 2020

Merry Christmas Everyone...

"Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse". I'll be honest, I've missed adding the odd festive quote to my Christmas posts this year...there haven't been any to add one to! After a year to forget, this is the first Christmas in recent memory that I haven't driven a steam engine of some kind. My weekends have been spent either decorating, watching TV or out in the workshop tidying up. I never get tired of clearing out the workshop: it's amazing how much rubbish you can end up with! So, with the big day tomorrow, all that remains for me to say is that I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I won't miss 2020 and just hope that 2021 will be better but, alas, I won't put money on it! Take care all and thank you for reading the few posts I've managed to scribble this year. Eat, drink and be merry! I'm starting with pork pie and Purple Moose...

No comments: