Wednesday 22 December 2021

Merry Christmas 2021...

Well, here we are again everybody: the Merry Christmas post! It's been a funny old year but nowhere near as bad as the last. We're still getting used to the 'new normal' and living under the threat of restrictions returning at any given moment but at least we've managed to experience a lot more elements of freedom during the last twelve months. Thank you as always to the readers who keep reading this drivel and thank you to everyone that has been involved in this years steam journey. There is still quite a lot of content from this year missing but I will attempt to correct this during the dark and gloomy months before the new season begins. I hope this Christmas finds you all safe and well. As I always say: eat, drink and be merry! Just after Christmas I'll be turning 30 (god willing) and it's quite sobering to think that I've been adding to this blog for 14 years now! Quoting her majesty, "I wish you all a very happy Christmas". Thank you all, stay safe and I hope you'll keep reading in 2022. Cheers all, Sam...

No comments: