Hi all! Hope you're all well and enjoying the recent, somewhat milder change in the temperature. Just a quick post showing where we are, what we're doing and when, as far as the next couple of weeks go's anyway!:-
- Saturday March 20th:-Visit to Great Central Railway to visit 60163 "Tornado"
- Sunday March 21st:- Shackerstone Shed Work Day
- Sunday March 28th:- Shackerstone Shed Work Day
- Saturday April 3rd:- CMES Steam Up (Members Day)
- Sunday April 4th:- Turn on LNER B1 No1306 "Mayflower" (Shackerstone)
- Monday April 5th:- Shackerstone Works Shed Day
- Easter School Hols (March 29th-April 9th):- Various Garden Railway Work
- Sunday April 18th:- Driving Turn (Hopefully Steam) at CMES
- Saturday April 24th:- Turn on LNER B1 No1306 "Mayflower" (Shackerstone)
- Saturday May 1st:- Turn on Thomas the Tank (65th Anniversary Party...Shackerstone)
- Sun/Mon May 2nd/3rd:- Helping out around Shackerstone Steam Dep.
- One Midweek Day in May:- Helping Friends With 0-4-0 "Trojan" at GEC, Binley
As you can see folks, lots to be getting on with between now and the start of May...its all go(!) but great fun!! Thanks for reading. Look out for posts on these events as they occur.