Monday 12 January 2015

Diesel Domain at Shackerstone...

Hi everyone. Having carried out a site visit to Market Bosworth this morning on behalf of my MTEW event, I headed up to Shackerstone for around 11:30am. I only had a couple of hours to hand as we had a family do in the afternoon. Even so I was soon put to work on the Class 02 diesel hydraulic, which is currently in the shed for a tidy up and service. I was drilling out the rusty bolts which carry its lamp holders. Having exhausted half a box of drills the job was done, and I began angle grinding in the cab, cleaning the panels. Meanwhile, "Sir Gomer" stands cold and quiet in the single road area...
I left the railway at just before 3pm after a quiet but enjoyable day. I'll be back there next Sunday for more shed jobs. All the best, Sam...

No comments: