Saturday 14 January 2023

GCR Firing Course: Day Five...

Here we are again folks: back on the firing course! Today saw classroom day five of five take place, with the main subjects including route knowledge and rules. It was a heavy going session this one, culminating in another written exam. That's now it for the primary classroom days, with the next port of call being the three day practical weekend which is planned for February 17th-19th. I'm sure that after all of this classroom work we're all looking forward to being out on the engines again! So far I've found this course to be a very engaging and worthwhile experience and, as I've said before, I wish I'd had access to something like this years ago. Roll on the practical weekend...
Please note any views or opinions expressed in this blog are merely personal and do not in any way represent the views or opinions of any other person, group or organisation.

No comments: