Friday 3 March 2023

Play It Again "Braunton"...

The main line steam grapevine was alive this morning with the sound of "it's Braunton again!". Don't get me wrong, I'll go out and see anything as it passes by my window, but I was kind of hoping it would be the Brit this time! Nevertheless, support coach in tow, 34046 came into sight right on time and was soon steaming carefreely southward. She was due to stop at the peg just north of Spencer Bridge (Northampton) but ended up getting a green for the fast as she approached. I must admit, she looked lovely all done up in the Golden Arrow regalia, ready to work a job of the same name tomorrow. Always a nice way to break up the afternoon! Cheers all, Sam...
Please note that the above image was taken from land outside of the NR boundary fence.

No comments: