Wednesday 27 April 2011

"The Midday Freight"...

Hello all. Today, whilst writing an essay for work, I decided that I could do so by watching a train pass by on my 00 gauge Garden Railway. Black 5 No45156 "Ayrshire Yeomanry" was hauling a heavy Midday Freight Train of over 20 assorted wagons. Below, the Class 5 climbs away from Grantham towards Sutherland, crossing the rockery on the 90-degree, climbing route...
Just a very short one today folks, and now a 2-day or so 'train free' break until Friday. For those interesting in finding out more about the Garden Railway, why not search 'Sutherland Steam Railway' in the blog's own Search Box or even on Youtube? Even better, why not email me or comment on this post? I'm always happy to answer any questions readers may have. Thank you everyone. Sam.

No comments: