Thursday 17 September 2009

Somerset Holiday Post VI: WSR Trains, Again!...

Today, after spotting the WSR's first Bishops Lydeard bound train (behind 4160) near Blue Anchor, we headed into Minehead by car. The others then went off into the town whilst I walked down to the station to film & photograph the goings on. (The above image was taken on Sunday and see's 4160 between Dunster & Blue Anchor with Dunster Castle just visible in the background. The Bull's are completely unmoved by the passing Prairie!). Back to today...After spotting some movements at Minehead I met back up with the others before we returned to base. Later on, I spotted the large 2-8-0 No3850 heading to Minehead on another passenger turn.

The above video is the result of the day's filming, I hope you enjoy it! (The intro at the start relates to my Youtube indentity "Steampics"). Tomorrow we're off to a little railway just west of Lynton, look out of the post! Thanks for reading, Good Evening!...

No comments: